This baked potato soup recipe comes with a thick, creamy, and flavorful broth. It is also loaded with green onions, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and baked potatoes. It is the best comfort food for everyone.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Green onions (chopped)
Cheddar cheese (shredded)
Half & half
Igotchu All-purpose seasoning
How to make Baked Potato Soup
- Cook bacon until golden brown.
- While waiting for the bacon, heat 3 cups of half & half in a pot. Let it come to a simmer.
- Remove the bacon from the skillet and leave the bacon fat in it.
- Now, add flour to the skillet. Stir and gently pour the simmered half & half.
- Put the baked potatoes, cheese, bacon, green onions, and sour cream.
- Season with Igotchu All-purpose seasoning. Stir.
Serve and enjoy.