This cheeseburger sliders recipe is the best. It is juice, beefy, and cheesy – everything that you will love about burgers. Perfect for meal prep, picnics, or other family gatherings.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Igotchu Burger Philly seasoning
How to make Cheeseburger Sliders
- Take small portions of ground beef and form about 2 ½ inches of balls for each. Set aside.
- Chop some onions and sauté them in the griller. You can use vegetable oil or any oil that you like.
- Once cooked, put the onions on one side of the skillet. Then, put the ground meat balls. Press the meat balls down to form a burger patty.
- Sear the patties and season them with Igotchu Burger Philly seasoning.
- Get the burger buns and put them on top of the sauteed onions.
- Add some cheddar cheese slices on top of each patty. Cook until the cheese melts.
- Now, it’s time to assemble the burger sliders.
- Get the buns. Then, add ketchup and mustard.
- Next, put sauteed onions, burger patty, and pickle. Add another bun on top.
Serve and enjoy.