This Cajun shrimp alfredo dish is packed with lots of delicious flavor. It is perfect for busy weeknights and gatherings. It’s also very quick and easy to make.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Igotchu Seafood seasoning
Igotchu Cajun Creole seasoning
How to make Cajun Shrimp Alfredo
- Cook pasta in boiling water. Drain and set aside.
- Sauté the shrimps in olive oil. Season with Igotchu Seafood seasoning. Set aside once cooked.
- Now, prepare the alfredo sauce. In a medium pan, combine heavy cream, butter, chopped garlic, cream cheese, Igotchu Cajun Creole seasoning, parmesan, and parsley.
- Then, add the pasta. Stir and let it come to a boil.
- Mix in the shrimps.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes.
Serve and enjoy.