This festive Cheese Plate Christmas Tree recipe is perfect for the holidays. It is quick and easy to make – even your kids can do it!
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Red bell pepper (chopped)
Green onions (chopped)
Bacon (chopped and fried)
Igotchu Onion Lovers seasoning
Igotchu Onion Garlic Pepper seasoning
Igotchu Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper seasoning
Igotchu Garlic Lovers seasoning
Meat (different kinds)
How to make Cheese Platter Christmas Tree
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, red bell pepper, pickles, green onions, parsley, bacon, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Then, season the whole mixture with Igotchu seasonings – Onion Lovers, Onion Garlic Pepper, Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper, and Garlic Lovers.
- Pour the mixture in a cling wrap and shape it out like a Christmas tree. Refrigerate.
- Once the cream cheese mixture is formed, place it in a plate.
- Cover it with sun-dried tomatoes and olives.
- Put a star-shaped mango on top.
- Spread crackers and meat around.
Serve and enjoy.