This recipe is packed with flavorful turkey sandwich dressing between four pieces of gooey melted cheese. Make this for a delectable lunch or snack at home. It is one of the sandwich recipes that will never get old – even if there are other options. Yes, you will crave for it once you have a bite.
So, let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
½ lb. shredded turkey
½ cup celery (chopped)
½ cup red bell pepper (chopped)
½ pickled relish (chopped)
½ cup white onions (chopped)
2 hard-boiled eggs (chopped)
1 tbsp. Igotchu All-purpose seasoning
Sliced sourdough bread
How to make Turkey Melt Sandwich
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine these ingredients – shredded turkey, chopped celery, red bell pepper, pickled relish, white onions, and eggs. Mix well.
- Season it with Igotchu All-purpose seasoning.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of mustard to ¾ cups of mayonnaise. Then, pour it in the bowl. Stir and set aside.
- Spread mayonnaise on the sourdough and place it in a preheated pan.
- Place 2 pieces of sliced mozzarella cheese and 3 teaspoons of turkey sandwich dressing on top of the bread. Spread the dressing and put another 2 slices of cheese.
- Spread mayonnaise on the second slice of sourdough bread and place it on top.
- Turn over your turkey melt to the other side. Wait for it to turn golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.