Are you looking for the best deep fried blue crab recipe? Then, you’re on the right page. This dish is crispy, flavorful, and simply delicious.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Igotchu All-purpose seasoning
Igotchu Seafood seasoning
How to make Deep Fried Blue Crabs
- Season the flour with Igotchu Seafood and Igotchu All-purpose seasonings. Mix well.
- Get a blue crab, dip it in the buttermilk, then into the flour mixture.
- Dip it again in the buttermilk and into the flour mixture before deep frying.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Once done, put the fried crabs in a plate.
- Drizzle melted butter on top.
- Then, season it with Igotchu Seafood seasoning.
- Sprinkle some parsley.
Serve and enjoy.