This delectable chocolate sour cream recipe is one of the best. It is moist, easy to make, and perfect for any occasion. Pair it with a thick, creamy chocolate ganache and your guests will surely come back for more.
So, let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
1 pack chocolate cake mix
1 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup half & half
½ cup sour cream
1 stick salted butter (melted)
12 oz. pack semi-sweet chocolate chips
9 oz. chocolate chips
2 tbsp. salted butter
How to make Chocolate Sour Cream Cake
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine chocolate mix and vanilla pudding mix.
- Pour 1 cup of half & half, 3 eggs, ½ cup sour cream, and melted butter. Stir all the ingredients well.
- Once done, add in 12 oz. of semi-sweet chocolate chips. Set aside.
- Spray your Bundt pan with baking spray.
- Then, pour the batter into the pan. Spread it evenly.
- Bake it for about 45 to 50 minutes.
- Now, prepare your ganache. In a double boiler, melt 9 oz. of chocolate chips. Once melted, add 2 tablespoons of salted butter and heavy cream. Mix continuously until the ganache becomes thick.
- Remove the cake from the Bundt pan. Then, drizzle the chocolate ganache on top.