Looking for a healthy, flavorful breakfast or lunch? Then, you’re on the right page. This delicious avocado toast recipe is perfect for beginners or those who don’t have enough time to prepare a meal before going to work. It is very quick and easy to make.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Igotchu Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper seasoning
Igotchu Garlic Lovers seasoning
Igotchu Onion Garlic Pepper seasoning
Igotchu All-purpose seasoning
How to make Avocado Toast
- Chop some cherry tomatoes. Set aside.
- Cut an avocado in half. Then, remove the seed, scoop it out, and mash in a bowl.
- Season with Igotchu seasonings – Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper, Garlic Lovers, and Onion Lovers.
- Toast 2 slices of bread. Spread melted butter on one side, then add in the avocado.
- Put cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with Igotchu All-purpose seasoning.
Serve and enjoy.