This banana pudding pancake recipe is packed with some of the most common things you’ll see in a classic Southern dessert – whipped cream, banana, and vanilla wafers. It is rich and flavorful enough, so adding a syrup is not needed anymore. It is a perfect meal for breakfast or brunch.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Sweetened condensed milk
Igotchu peach cobbler
How to make Banana Pudding Pancake
- Crush the vanilla wafers. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine cream cheese, banana, whipped cream, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla flavoring. Stir everything using a hand mixer.
- Add more banana to the mixture. Then, add crushed vanilla wafers. Stir.
- Now, prepare the pancake batter. Just combine pancake mix, buttermilk, vanilla flavoring, Igotchu Peach Cobbler seasoning, and butter. Stir.
- Cook the pancake batter. Make sure to add some sliced bananas on top.
- Once done, it’s time to plate. Get 1 pancake, put some banana pudding, add another piece of pancake, and top it off with more banana pudding. Add crushed wafers, too, if you want.
Serve and enjoy.