This Bang Bang Shrimp recipe is simply delicious. Serve this as an appetizer on your next occasion or gathering, and everyone will surely love it. The shrimps are tossed in a flavorful breading and cooked to perfection. And don’t forget its sweet and spicy sauce – it is amazing.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Shrimp (peeled, deveined)
Igotchu Seafood seasoning
Sweet chili sauce
Igotchu Lemon Garlic pepper seasoning
How to make Bang Bang Shrimp
- Prepare the sauce. Combine mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, Sriracha sauce, soy sauce, and Igotchu Lemon Garlic Pepper seasoning in a medium-sized bowl. Stir and set aside.
- Now, get the shrimps. Make sure that their skins and veins are removed.
- Once done, pour them into a bowl of buttermilk. This ensures that the cornstarch breading will stick to the shrimp. Set aside.
- Season the cornstarch with Igotchu Seafood seasoning. Then, toss the shrimps in it.
- Cook them in the fryer until golden brown.
- Cover the shrimps with bang bang sauce.
Serve and enjoy.