Are you planning to prepare an indulgent breakfast? Then, this Dutch baby pancake recipe is a must try. It is very quick and easy to make. Just combine all the ingredients in a blender, pour in a hot skillet, and bake it in the oven. Top it with fresh berries, powdered sugar, and maple syrup – it will be perfect.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Igotchu Peach Cobbler seasoning
- Preheat oven at 400 °.
- In a blender, combine milk, eggs, flour, white sugar, vanilla flavoring, and Igotchu Peach Cobbler seasoning.
- Add melted butter in a heated skillet.
- Then, pour in the pancake batter.
- Bake in the oven until it’s golden brown.
- Once done, sprinkle some powdered sugar. Then, add fresh strawberries, blueberries, and maple syrup on top.
Serve and enjoy.