You will surely love this homemade meatloaf recipe. It is tender, juicy, and bursting with flavor. A traditional dish made with ground beef, onions, breadcrumbs, and lots of seasonings. Perfect for any occasion.
So, let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Red bell pepper (chopped)
Igotchu Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper seasoning
2 ½ lb. ground beef
1 cup breadcrumbs
Igotchu Gourmet Meatloaf seasoning
Igotchu Garlic Lovers seasoning
Igotchu Onion Lovers seasoning
½ cup ketchup
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
How to make Homemade Meatloaf
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- In a small pan, sauté onions, red bell pepper, and garlic. Then, season them with Igotchu Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper. Set aside.
- Now, place the ground beef in a medium-sized bowl and add in 1 egg, breadcrumbs, and Igotchu seasonings – Gourmet Meatloaf, Garlic Lovers, and Onion Lovers. Mix them up.
- Add in the sauteed vegetables into the ground beef mixture.
- Then, add in ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place it in a baking pan and spread the glaze on top. For the glaze, just mix brown sugar and ketchup.
- Bake the meatloaf for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Serve and enjoy.