You don’t have to spend a lot of time and money just to serve a delicious holiday ham on the table. You can make your own version of the popular Honey Baked Ham at home with this simple recipe. It will surely be a hit on any occasion.
So, let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
11 lb. ham (oven-cooked)
¼ cup honey
½ cup orange marmalade
¼ cup peach jelly
2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
3 tbsp. unsalted butter
2 tbsp. orange juice
2 tbsp. pineapple juice
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1 tsp. Igotchu Peach Cobbler Seasoning
How to make Honey Baked Ham
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
- Prepare the marinade. In a preheated saucepan, combine honey, orange marmalade, peach jelly, Dijon mustard, unsalted butter, orange juice, pineapple juice, and brown sugar. Stir.
- Season the marinade with Igotchu Peach Cobbler seasoning. Stir again and set aside.
- Now, get your cooked ham. Line the bottom of your baking dish with aluminum foil and place the ham on top.
- Start marinading the ham. Pour pineapple juice, orange juice, and the marinade you created earlier. Then, put brown sugar on the outside part of it. Make sure that the ham is coated perfectly.
- Cover the ham with aluminum foil and cook it in the oven for an hour.
- Once done, spread the rest of the marinade on top of the ham. Put it back in the oven for about 20 to 30 minutes or until the marinade has caramelized.
- Use the ham drippings as sauce or glaze for the Honey Baked Ham. Put the drippings on a preheated pot and add dissolved cornstarch. Stir until it becomes thick.