This Bang Bang Salmon recipe is very quick and easy to make. Other than that, it’s also very delicious. Get a spicy kick of flavor from this amazing dish. Serve it with broccoli or asparagus on the side – it will surely be perfect.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Igotchu Lemon Garlic Pepper seasoning
Igotchu Seafood seasoning
Green onions (chopped)
Sweet Thai chili sauce
How to make Bang Bang Salmon
- Season the salmon with Igotchu – Lemon Garlic Pepper and Seafood seasonings. Set aside.
- Prepare the sauce. Combine mayonnaise, sriracha, and Sweet Thai chili in a medium-sized bowl. Stir.
- Spread the sauce on top of the salmon.
- Cook in the air fryer for 10 minutes at 400 °.
- Once done, spread the rest of the sauce on top.
Serve and enjoy.