Braised short ribs seem like a difficult dish to cook, but it’s not. It is actually a very straightforward recipe. Serve this on dinner, birthdays, or any occasion. Everyone will surely love it.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Beef short ribs
Igotchu Meatloaf seasoning
Yellow bell pepper (chopped)
Red bell pepper (chopped)
How to make Braised Short Ribs
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Add olive oil and butter into the pan. Let the butter melt.
- Season the short ribs with Igotchu Meatloaf seasoning. Then, seer them in the pot. Make sure to seer all sides of the meat.
- Once done, remove the ribs and set aside.
- Deglaze the pot by using white wine.
- Add in chopped onions, red bell pepper, yellow, bell pepper, celery, and garlic. Let the veggies sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Pour some flour. Stir.
- Put back the ribs into the pot.
- Add beef broth.
- Cover the pot and put it in the oven. Cook for about 2 ½ hours. Make sure to turn the other side of the ribs while cooking.
Serve and enjoy.