This recipe is very delicious and easy to make. It is savory, creamy, and simply amazing. Made with cream cheese sauce, sharp cheddar cheese, fresh broccoli, and different seasonings, this Broccoli Cheese Casserole dish will surely be a crowd favorite.
So, let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
2 oz. cream of chicken
2 cups half & half
½ cup chicken broth
Igotchu Garden Vegetable seasoning
Igotchu Onion Garlic Pepper seasoning
1 cup sharp cheddar
1 cup mixed cheese
1 stick butter
1 onion (chopped)
2 cups broccoli (chopped)
1 clove garlic (chopped)
1 stalk celery (chopped)
Igotchu Garlic Lovers seasoning
8 cups cooked rice
How to make Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- In a double boiler, combine cream of chicken, half & half, chicken broth, Igotchu Garden Vegetable and Onion Garlic Pepper seasonings, sharp cheddar cheese, and mixed cheese. Stir continuously until the cheese melts. Set aside.
- Now, sauté the veggies. In a small pan, melt 1 stick of butter.
- Then, add in the onions, broccoli, celery, and garlic. Season them with Igotchu Garlic Lovers and Garden Vegetable seasonings.
- Once done, pour the sauteed vegetables in the cheese mixture.
- Add cooked rice. Stir.
- Place it in the baking pan and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
Serve and enjoy.