King crab legs can be turned into an easy main dish with the right recipe. And this one is what you’re looking for. It will allow you to serve up a delicious dinner in minutes.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
King crab legs
Igotchu Onion Lovers seasoning
Igotchu Garlic Lovers seasoning
Igotchu Seafood seasoning
How to make Broiled King Crab Legs
- Prepare the king crab legs. Cut them in half, remove the meat, and stuff it again on the shells. Then, place it in the baking pan.
- Drizzle the crab meat with melted butter and parsley.
- Bake the crab legs in a 500° oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- While waiting, prepare the butter sauce.
- Melt some butter. Then, add Igotchu Onion Lovers, Garlic Lovers, Seafood seasoning, parsley, lemon juice, and paprika. Stir.
- Get the baked crab legs from the oven. Pour some butter sauce.
Serve and enjoy.