This candied bacon recipe is very easy to make. It is crunchy, sweet, and smoky – a perfect snack for any time of the day.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
How to make Candied Bacon
- Combine maple syrup and brown sugar. Set aside. This mixture will be used as glaze.
- Bake the bacon strips for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the bacon from the oven and pat dry both sides to remove excess grease. Once done, spread the maple syrup and brown sugar mixture on one side.
- Bring back to the oven and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the bacon from the oven again and turn it on the other side. Spread maple syrup and brown sugar mixture, and bake for 5 minutes.
Serve and enjoy.