This cauliflower recipe is very simple and easy to make. Yes, the only difficult part for this recipe is breaking down the cauliflower. After that, you just have to combine the ingredients, stir, season, and serve. If you’re looking for some heat, you can also add in slices jalapeno.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Cheddar cheese (shredded)
Igotchu All-purpose seasoning
How to make Cauliflower Salad
- Combine mayonnaise and sugar. Set aside.
- Now, put the cauliflower in a medium-sized bowl.
- Then, add in English peas, onions, and cheese. Stir.
- Season the mayonnaise mixture with Igotchu All-purpose seasoning.
- Pour half of the mayonnaise into the veggies. Stir until everything is coated properly.
- Add the rest of the mayonnaise into the bowl.
- Sprinkle bacon bits and stir.
Serve and enjoy.