This easy garlic mushroom chicken recipe is the weeknight dinner that your family will rave about. It comes with pan-seared chicken breasts tossed in a flavorful garlic mushroom sauce. If you don’t have a lot of time to prepare for a family dinner, this recipe is perfect for you. Serve it over pasta, rice, or mashed potatoes – they will surely love it.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Igotchu Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper seasoning
Igotchu Garlic Lovers seasoning
Igotchu Onion Lovers seasoning
Igotchu Onion Garlic Pepper seasoning
How to make Garlic Mushroom Chicken
- Season the chicken with Igotchu – Himalayan Salt & Black pepper, Garlic Lovers, Onion Lovers, and Onion Garlic Pepper seasonings.
- Put some olive oil in a pan. Then, sear the chicken.
- Before turning the chicken on the other side, put some chopped rosemary and thyme on top.
- Once cooked, remove the chicken from the pan and prepare the sauce.
- Melt some butter. Then, sauté mushrooms and chopped garlic.
- Put back the chicken into the pan. Stir and let it cook for a couple of minutes.
Serve and enjoy.