Lemon Garlic Wings are one of the perfect appetizers to share on any occasion. They are crispy, juicy, and packed with flavorful lemon garlic sauce.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Igotchu All-purpose seasoning
Butter (room temperature)
How to make Lemon Garlic Wings
- Season the chicken wings with Igotchu All-Purpose seasoning.
- Drop the wings in the deep fryer. Let them cook for about 6 minutes.
- While waiting for the wings to become nice and tender, prepare the sauce.
- Combine chopped garlic, room temperature butter, lemon juice, and parsley in a small bowl. Stir and set aside.
- Pull up the chicken wings. Let the oil from the deep fryer cool down a bit and fry the wings again for a couple of minutes.
- Once cooked, coat the wings with lemon garlic sauce.
Serve and enjoy.