This recipe will give a delicious twist on one of your delectable desserts. Peach cobbler egg rolls are loaded with fresh peaches and deep fried to perfection. They are the best treats to serve for large occasions or gatherings because they are quick and easy to prepare. Yes, everyone will surely love them.
So, let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
129 oz. sliced peaches
1 tbsp. cornstarch
1 tbsp. Igotchu Gourmet Peach Cobbler Seasoning
Real vanilla flavor
Egg roll wrappers
How to make Peach Cobbler Egg Rolls
- In a saucepan, put a 129-oz can of slices peaches, 1 teaspoon of real vanilla flavor, ½ cup sugar, and 1 tablespoon of Igotchu Peach Cobbler seasoning. Stir and let it cook for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until it’s caramelized.
- Add 1 tablespoon of salted butter into the caramelized peaches. Mix and let it come to a boil.
- Prepare a cornstarch mixture to make the peach cobbler thicker. Just dissolve 1 tablespoon of cornstarch in water. Then, pour it into the pan and stir.
- Let the peach cobbler filling cool down in the refrigerator.
- Once cooled down, you can start wrapping them. Place an egg roll wrapper and put water on its edges. Put 3 to 4 pieces of caramelized peaches in each wrapper and roll it up.
- Deep fry.