Are you looking for an easy pumpkin pie recipe? Then, you’re in the right place. This is made with pumpkin puree, Eagle brand milk, and pre-baked pie crust. You can try it for your next family gathering, or whenever you feel like making a pumpkin pie at home.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
1 pre-baked pie crust
3 egg yolks
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup Eagle brand milk
1 cup sugar
15 oz. pumpkin puree
Igotchu Sweet Potato Pie Seasoning
How to make Pumpkin Pie
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- Spread butter all over the pre-baked pie crust. Then, put some holes in it using a fork.
- Bake the pie shell in the oven for 8 minutes.
- While waiting, prepare the filling. Combine pumpkin puree, egg yolks, and 1 egg in a small bowl.
- Add in brown sugar and white sugar. Mix well. Make sure that there are no lumps.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream or Eagle brand milk in the mixture.
- Add Igotchu Sweet Potato Pie seasoning for more flavor. Then, drop a teaspoon of vanilla flavoring.
- Get the pie shell and pour the pumpkin pie filling on top.
- Bake in the oven for about an hour.
Serve and enjoy.