Are you looking for an amazing dish to serve for date night or a fancy occasion at home? Then, you’re on the right page. This roasted Cornish hen recipe is very easy to make. Just season the chicken, put the stuffing, rub some butter, bake it in the oven, and voila! You have a beautiful dish to serve for your guests.
So, let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
1 whole hen
Igotchu Turkey & Chicken seasoning
Igotchu Adobo seasoning
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
- Remove the hen’s tail and excess fats.
- Run Igotchu seasonings all over its skin. Use Turkey & Chicken and Adobo seasonings.
- Stuff some fresh thyme under the skin of the chicken.
- Place the chicken in a baking pan. Tuck its wings behind and put the cornbread stuffing.
- Tie the hen’s legs together.
- Bake for about 1 hour.
- Put butter all over and bake it again for 20 minutes.
Serve and enjoy.