This shrimp salad recipe is very quick and easy to prepare. It is perfect to serve as a main dish or lunch when the weather is warm. It is a refreshing and incredible dish that your family and friends will surely love.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Igotchu Seafood seasoning
Igotchu Italian seasoning
Igotchu Onion Garlic Pepper seasoning
Igotchu Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper seasoning
How to make Shrimp Salad
- Cut cherry tomatoes and onions. Then, pit and slice 1 avocado. Set aside.
- Chop bacon into small pieces and fry it in the pan.
- While waiting for the bacon, season the shrimps with Igotchu Seafood seasoning. Sauté in a pan with olive oil. Then, add lemon juice.
- Chop some cucumber.
- Set the cucumber, cooked bacon, and shrimp aside. Then, make the salad sauce.
- In a blender, combine olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, wine vinegar, and Igotchu seasonings – Onion Garlic Pepper, Italian, and Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper.
- Assemble the chopped tomatoes, onions, avocado, cucumber, bacon, and shrimp in a serving plate. Then, drizzle with salad sauce or simply put it on the side.
Serve and enjoy.