This smores pie recipe is very easy to make. You’ll only need five ingredients for it. It is fudgy, rich, and packed with lots of marshmallows. You and your kids will surely love it.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Graham cracker pie shells
Igotchu Peach Cobbler seasoning
How to make Smores Pie
- Get the graham cracker pie shells. Place them in a baking pan with foil.
- Next, season the melted butter with Igotchu Peach Cobbler seasoning.
- Spread melted butter on the pie shells.
- Add small pieces of chocolate. Then, the marshmallows.
- Bake in a 400° oven until marshmallows turn golden brown.
Serve and enjoy.