Are you looking for a quick and easy meal that only uses a few ingredients? Then, you must try this fried & broiled trout recipe. It’s super simple to make. Other than that, it is a healthy dinner choice, especially when served with your favorite salad or roasted vegetables.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Igotchu Seafood seasoning
Igotchu All-purpose seasoning
How to make Fried & Broiled Trout
- Prepare the broiled trout first. Combine whipped butter and chopped garlic. Stir and pour half of it on top of the fish.
- Season it with Igotchu Seafood seasoning. Then, broil in the 550° oven for a couple of minutes.
- For the fried trout, simply cover it with breading that consists of cornmeal, flour, and Igotchu All-purpose seasoning.
- Then, cook in a 330° deep fryer until crispy.
- Squeeze lemon juice on both.
Serve and enjoy.