This homemade lasagna recipe is a classic. It is one of the most perfect dishes that you can serve on any occasion. Yes, you should really have it in your menu. It comes with tender sheets of pasta, different cheeses, and meaty tomato sauce.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Green bell peppers (chopped)
Red bell peppers (chopped)
Igotchu All-purpose seasoning
Igotchu Italian seasoning
How to make Homemade Lasagna
- Cook the pasta in a pot of boiling water with salt.
- While waiting, sauté the ground beef in a pan.
- Once beef is cooked, add the Italian sausage.
- Then, add green bell peppers, garlic, red bell peppers, and onions. Stir.
- Season it with Igotchu All-purpose seasoning. Let it come to a simmer.
- Drain the pasta and add a teaspoon of oil. Set aside.
- Drain the extra oil on the ground beef mixture as well. Then, put it back to the pan.
- Season it with Igotchu Italian and Igotchu All-purpose seasonings. Stir and let it cook for a couple of minutes.
- Pour the Italian sauce. Let it simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Time to layer the lasagna. Get the baking dish/pan and spray it with baking spray.
- Spread a light layer of sauce. Then, the pasta.
- Add another layer of sauce, then add the cheeses – ricotta, mixed blended cheese, and mozzarella.
- Bake in a 375° oven for 1 hour.
Serve and enjoy.