Are you looking for the best homemade nachos recipe? Then, look no further. This dish comes with two dips – Guacamole and Pico de Gallo. It can be served on parties, get togethers, and date nights.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Igotchu Spicy Onion Garlic seasoning
Lime juice (chopped)
Igotchu Spicy Onion garlic seasoning
Pico de Gallo:
Igotchu Low Sodium Onion Garlic Pepper seasoning
How to make Homemade Nachos
- Deep fry tortilla or corn chips.
- Then, season it with Igotchu Spicy Onion Garlic seasoning.
- Add guacamole or Pico de Gallo dip on top.
How to make Guacamole
- Mash the avocados.
- Then, add tomatoes, jalapeno, onions, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Sprinkle some salt and Igotchu Spicy Onion Garlic seasoning.
- Stir well.
How to make Pico de Gallo
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, jalapeno, and cilantro. Mix them up.
- Then, add salt and lime juice.
- Lastly, season it with Igotchu Low Sodium Onion Garlic Pepper seasoning. Stir everything.
- Sit it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Serve and enjoy.