If you’re a fan of spice, crunchy goodness, and cheese, then you must try this hot Cheetos mozzarella sticks recipe. It is made with simple ingredients and follows easy cooking instructions. It is an ultimate crowd-pleaser.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Flaming Hot Cheetos
Igotchu All-purpose seasoning
Igotchu Italian seasoning
How to make Hot Cheetos Mozzarella Sticks
- Blend a pack of Flaming Hot Cheetos. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine flour, Igotchu All-purpose seasoning, and Igotchu Italian seasoning.
- Roll the mozzarella sticks into the flour mixture.
- Then, roll them in beaten eggs.
- Lastly, cover the sticks with blended Flaming Hot Cheetos.
- Cook in the deep fryer until crispy.
Serve and enjoy.