Step up your game and try this recipe. Forget oven baked turkey for a minute and prepare a deep fried one instead on your next occasion or Thanksgiving. Have a good, old-fashioned turkey fry today.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
1 whole turkey
Igotchu Burger Philly seasoning
Igotchu All-purpose seasoning
Igotchu Turkey & Chicken seasoning
Igotchu Onion Lovers seasoning
Igotchu Garlic Lovers seasoning
Igotchu Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper seasoning
How to make Deep Fried Turkey
- Start your deep fryer while preparing the turkey.
- Melt 3 sticks of unsalted butter and put it in a small bowl.
- Season the butter with Igotchu seasonings – Burger philly, All-purpose, Turkey & Chicken, Onion Lovers, and Garlic Lovers. Stir and set aside.
- Prepare the turkey. Remove its neck, gizzards, tail, and excess fats. Then, use a tissue to dry out its skin.
- Take the marinade and inject it all over the turkey meat.
- Once done, season the turkey with Igotchu Burger Philly seasoning.
- Tie the legs together.
- Deep fry the turkey for 3 ½ minutes per pound.
Serve and enjoy.