Potato salad is one of the best dishes for picnics or barbecues. Pair it with anything from the grill, this recipe will surely be a crowd favorite. It is creamy, flavorful, and simply delicious. Put some diced ham, salami, or bacon on the side and it will be perfect.
So, let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Igotchu Onion Garlic Pepper seasoning
Igotchu Garlic Lovers seasoning
Igotchu Garden Vegetable Blend seasoning
1 stalk celery (chopped)
2 stalks green onions (chopped)
3 lbs. potatoes
½ pc. red bell pepper (chopped)
2 tbsp. pickle relish
1 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp. sour cream
1 tbsp. yellow mustard
Igotchu Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper
How to make Potato Salad
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
- Boil the eggs.
- Once done, remove the eggs and boil the potatoes.
- While waiting for the potatoes to cook, peel the boiled eggs and crush them into small pieces.
- Add pickle relish, mayonnaise, yellow mustard, and sour cream. Stir.
- Season the dressing with Igotchu Garlic Lovers, Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper, and No Salt Onion Garlic Pepper.
- Then, drop the potatoes into the dressing. Stir.
- Add in chopped celery, red bell pepper, and green onions. Stir.
- Season it again with Igotchu Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper. Stir and serve. You can also put sliced hardboiled eggs on top.