Have these delicious sauteed scallops in lemon butter sauce on your table in less than 10 minutes. It is a very elegant-looking dish that you can serve on date night or family gatherings. It is crispy, flavorful, and simply amazing.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Igotchu Onion Lovers seasoning
Igotchu Seafood seasoning
Igotchu Garlic Lovers seasoning
Igotchu Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper seasoning
How to make Sauteed Scallops in Lemon Butter Sauce
- Season the scallops with Igotchu seasonings – Seafood, Garlic Lovers, Onion Lovers, and Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper.
- Put some oil on a heated skillet. Then, seer the scallops. Make sure to seer all sides.
- Take the scallops out and prepare the lemon butter sauce.
- Deglaze the skillet by adding white wine. Then, add butter, chopped garlic, lemon juice, and heavy cream. Stir.
- Put back the scallops. Let it cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add chopped parsley. Stir.
Serve and enjoy.