Shrimp Deviled Eggs are simple and easy to make. With just a bit of mustard, mayonnaise, and spices, this recipe is a perfect finger food for potlucks and parties.
So, let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
1 tbsp. salt
2 tbsp. avocado oil
24 pcs. small shrimps (peeled)
3 tbsp. Igotchu Grilled Seafood seasoning
1 tsp. Igotchu Himalayan Salt & Pepper Seasoning
¼ stick butter
4 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 tbsp. parsley (chopped)
6 tbsp. mayonnaise
2 tbsp. sweet relish
1 tbsp. yellow mustard
How to make Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- In a large pot of boiling water, add 1 tablespoon of salt and 12 eggs. Boil for 12 minutes.
- While waiting for the eggs to boil, prepare the shrimp toppings. Add avocado oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a medium-sized pan. Then, sear the shrimps. Make sure that the veins and tails of the shrimps are removed. Add in chopped parsley and lemon juice for more flavor.
- Peel the hard-boiled eggs. Cut them in half and put the yolks in a bowl – they will be used on the dressing.
- Now, prepare the dressing. Mash the yolks and add mayonnaise, sweet relish, and mustard. Mix 1 tablespoon of Igotchu Himalayan Salt & Pepper seasoning.
- Place the dressing in a piping bag or Ziploc, and pipe it on the eggs. Then, add 1 piece of shrimp on top of each deviled egg.
Sprinkle Igotchu Grilled Seafood seasoning on top. Serve and enjoy.