Simple Crab Cake Egg Rolls Recipe
If you’re not living in Baltimore, then you’re not probably aware of their latest food trend – the Crab Cake Egg Rolls. Actually, this dish isn’t a new one, but nowadays, it has become a very popular street food dish. It is a comfort food that you can serve and enjoy on any occasion.
So, let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Lump crab meat
Red bell pepper (chopped)
Green onions (chopped)
Fresh lemon juice
Igotchu Seafood seasoning
Igotchu Cajun seasoning
Egg roll wrapper
Igotchu Lemon Garlic Pepper seasoning
How to make Crab Cake Egg Rolls
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and egg.
- Squeeze ½ of fresh lemon juice.
- Then, add chopped red bell pepper, green onions, and parsley. Stir.
- Season the mayonnaise mixture with Igotchu seasonings – Seafood and Cajun Creole.
- Pour the mixture into the lump crab meat. Stir, then add in the breadcrumbs.
- Lay the egg roll wrapper and put some water on its corner.
- Put some crab cake mixture on the middle of the egg roll wrapper. Then, close its corners.
- Deep fry the crab cake egg rolls.
- For the sauce, just combine ketchup, chopped parsley, mayonnaise, horse radish, and lemon juice. Then, season it with Igotchu Lemon Garlic Pepper seasoning.
Serve and enjoy.