Whether you’re baking a whole turkey for the first time or just need to make one for the next family gathering, this Baked Turkey recipe will help you through the steps. This dish is seasoned with fresh herbs and butter, making it flavorful, aromatic, and simply delicious.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
1 whole turkey
Igotchu Roasted Turkey & Chicken seasoning
Igotchu Onion Lovers seasoning
Igotchu Garlic Lovers seasoning
Igotchu Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper Seasoning
How to make Baked Turkey
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Melt 2 sticks of butter in a small pot. Then, infuse it with chopped onions, celery, 4 cloves of garlic, and thyme. Let it simmer.
- Season the infused butter with Igotchu seasonings – Turkey & Chicken, Onion Lovers, garlic Lovers, and Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper. Stir and let it simmer again for 10 minutes.
- Once done, strain the infused butter. Set aside. This will be injected on the turkey meat later.
- Now, prepare the turkey. Remove its neck, gizzards, tail, and excess fats.
- Place it in a baking pan.
- Inject butter marinade. Then, spread room temperature butter on the top, bottom, and inside of the turkey.
- Get the herbs separated from the butter marinade earlier and put them inside the turkey.
- Season the whole turkey with Igotchu seasonings.
- Then, tie its legs.
- Bake it for an hour, then cover it with aluminum foil.
- Put it back in the oven and bake for 1 hour.
Serve and enjoy.