Chicken fingers are one of the all-time family favorites. They are easy very to prepare and cook. This recipe can be put together in no time.
So, let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Igotchu Fried Chicken Coating
Igotchu Fried Chicken Seasoning
Chef Carmen's slurry (mixture of water & flour)
How to make Chicken Fingers
- Season the fried chicken coating with Igotchu Fried Chicken seasoning.
- Get the chicken tenders and dip it in the slurry.
- Then, roll them into the seasoned fried chicken coating.
- Drop them on the deep fryer. Cook until golden brown.
- For the dip, just combine honey, mustard, and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
Serve and enjoy.