This recipe comes with seasoned cube steaks, which are pan fried and smothered with onion gravy and lots of mushroom. If you’re looking for a comfort food that’s very quick and easy to make, you should try this one out. Serve it with Amish egg noodles, rice, or mashed potatoes – it will surely be perfect.
So, let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Igotchu Onion Garlic Pepper seasoning
Igotchu All-purpose seasoning
Igotchu Meatloaf seasoning
How to make Cube Steak
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Season the cube steaks with Igotchu All-purpose and Igotchu Onion Garlic Pepper seasonings. Make sure to season both sides of the meat.
- Coat the cube steaks with flour.
- Drop the cube steaks in a hot skillet with olive oil. Fry them until they turn brown in color. Once done, set aside.
- On the same skillet, sauté onions and garlic. Cook until the onions are caramelized. Take them out of the skillet and set aside.
- Add more olive oil to the skillet. Then, pour in the flour you used to coat the cube steaks earlier. Stir continuously until it turns dark brown. This will be your roux.
- Pour beef stock to the roux. Keep stirring until it thickens.
- Now, add the caramelized onions and pan-fried cube steaks.
- Cover the skillet with aluminum foil.
- Cook the steak in the oven for 2 hours.
Serve and enjoy.