Do you want some French toast with a twist? Then, you’re in the right page. This recipe is very simple and easy to make – even beginners can cook it. Make your weekends and picnics more memorable with these French toast roll ups.
So, let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Igotchu Peach Cobbler seasoning
Igotchu Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper seasoning
How to make French Toast Roll Ups
- Cook the sausage until golden brown.
- While waiting for the sausages, prepare the bread. Remove its edges and flatten it using a rolling pin. Set aside.
- For the batter, beat 3 eggs. Add Igotchu Peach Cobbler seasoning, white sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla flavoring. Stir.
- Now, place 1 sausage on one end of the bread and roll it. Set aside.
- In a preheated skillet with oil, melt some butter. This is where the roll ups will be cooked.
- Dip the roll up to the egg batter and place it in the skillet. Make sure to cook all sides.
- Once done, combine 2 eggs and shredded cheese in a medium-sized bowl. Then, season it with Igotchu Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper. Stir and cook it in a heated skillet. This goes well with French toast roll ups.
Serve and enjoy.