If it’s your first time to cook lamb chops today, you might feel a bit intimidated trying to figure out how to execute the recipe you found online. But don’t be. I have your back.
This recipe guide is very easy to follow, even beginners can make their first lamb chop dish without a hassle. So, let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Igotchu Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper seasoning
Igotchu No Salt Onion Garlic Pepper seasoning
How to make Lamb Chops
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- Cut the lamb meat.
- Using a blender or a food processor, combine parsley, garlic, rosemary, thyme, and grapeseed oil.
- Once done, season the herbs mixture with Igotchu Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper. Stir.
- Now, season the lamb meat with Igotchu Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper and Igotchu No Salt Onion Garlic Pepper. These seasonings will add more flavor to the dish.
- Sear the lamb in a preheated skillet with oil. Sear all sides.
- Brush some Dijon mustard on all sides of the cooked lamb. Then, coat it with the herbs mixture you made earlier.
- Cook it in the oven until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 125 degrees F for medium-rare.
- Rest the lamb chops for 10 minutes before serving.
Pair it with green beans or Greek pasta salad. Enjoy.