This is the only Prime Rib recipe you will ever need. Sure, making this amazing dish can seem intimidating because it’s so expensive and you don’t want to ruin it. But believe me, the preparation is very simple. My recipe has very easy-to-follow instructions that even beginners can use.
So, let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Prime rib (sat at room temp for 3 hours)
Fresh thyme (chopped)
Unsalted butter (room temperature)
Igotchu Italian seasoning
Igotchu Himayan Salt & Black Pepper seasoning
Igotchu Garlic Lovers seasoning
Igotchu Onion Lovers seasoning
Igotchu Meatloaf seasoning
1 stalk celery (chopped)
½ onion (chopped)
How to make Prime Rib
- Preheat oven at 500 degrees.
- In a small bowl, infuse the unsalted butter with thyme, rosemary, and garlic. Mix well.
- Sprinkle Igotchu seasonings to the butter mixture – Italian, Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper, Onion Lovers, Garlic Lovers, and Meatloaf. Set aside.
- Season your prime rib with Igotchu products as well. Put Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper, Onion Lovers, and Garlic Lovers. Make sure that all the sides are seasoned evenly.
- Now, rub the butter mixture all over the prime rib. Set aside.
- Cut 1 stalk of celery, ½ piece of onion, and 2 cloves of garlic. These ingredients will add more flavor to the meat. Just drop them down the roasting pan and sit the prime rib on top.
Cook it in the over for about 2 hours. Remove the strings, serve, and enjoy.