Take your salmon to a whole new level. This recipe is a main dish and side dish in one. If you love creamed spinach and a perfectly seared fillet, this dish is for you. It is very easy to prepare, making it the ideal dish to serve at your next family gathering.
So, let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Lump crab meat
Green onions (chopped)
Bell pepper (chopped)
Igotchu Himalayan Salt & Pepper Seasoning
Igotchu Lemon Garlic Pepper Seasoning
Igotchu Seafood Seasoning
How to make Stuffed Salmon
- Preheat oven at 165 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine cream cheese, green onions, garlic, bell pepper, and spinach.
- Season it with Igotchu seasonings – Himalayan Salt & Pepper and Lemon Garlic Pepper. Mix well.
- Cut the salmon in three parts. Then, spread the stuffing in the middle.
- Put lump crab meat on top of the stuffing and season it with Igotchu Gourmet Seafood.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan. Then, sear the stuffed salmon.
- Add ¾ stick of unsalted butter. Once the butter is melted, drizzle it aal over the stuffed salmon.
- Now, place the pan in the oven. And bake it for a couple of minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and drizzle the butter all over the stuffed salmon again.
- Squeeze lemon juice on top and sprinkle it with fresh parsley.
Serve and enjoy.