This sweet potato casserole recipe is perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas. It is delicious and creamy, with marshmallows on top. Try this dish today – your family will surely love it.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Half & half (milk and water)
How to make Sweet Potato Casserole
- Peel and cut the sweet potatoes. Cook until soft.
- Once cooked, drain them, and put in a large bowl.
- Add butter, brown sugar, vanilla flavoring, salt, and beaten eggs. Stir using a hand mixer.
- Gradually add the half & half while mixing the ingredients.
- Place the sweet potato mixture in a baking dish.
- Put marshmallows on top.
- Bake in the oven until marshmallows turn golden brown.
Serve and enjoy.