With the very simple cooking method and flavorful butter sauce, this is one of the best broiled lobster tail recipes for celebrations, date nights, or holidays at home. You will be surprised how quick and easy it is to make this elegant dish.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Igotchu Seafood seasoning
How to make Broiled Lobster Tails
- Prepare the lobster tails. Simply cut it straight down the back using scissors.
- Then, push both sides to spread the meat. Pull the meat from the shell, check if there are veins, and put it back again.
- Place it in the baking dish.
- Season with Igotchu Seafood seasoning.
- Cook in a 450° oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Spread melted butter on top.
Serve and enjoy.