This is one of the easiest chicken Philly sandwich that you can find online. It comes with flavorful slices of chicken, sauteed with bell peppers, mushroom, and onions. It is also topped with lots of provolone cheese – perfect for lunch or dinner together with French fries.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Green bell pepper (chopped)
Red bell pepper (chopped)
Igotchu Philly seasoning
Igotchu Garlic Lovers seasoning
Igotchu Onion Lovers seasoning
Chicken breast (chopped)
How to make Chicken Philly Sandwich
- Add olive oil in the griller or pan. Then, sauté mushrooms, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and onions.
- Season the veggies with Igotchu seasonings – Philly, Garlic Lovers, and Onion Lovers. Stir and set aside.
- Cut the chicken breasts into small pieces. Put in the griller or pan and season with Igotchu Philly seasoning. Set aside once cooked.
- Get the Philly roll. Then, spread butter on both sides. Toast it in the griller or pan.
- Remove the Philly roll and bring back the sauteed veggies and chicken breast. Add provolone cheese on top. Cook until cheese melts.
- Spread mayonnaise on both sides of the Philly roll. Then, fill it with chicken and veggies.
Serve and enjoy.