This parmesan crusted salmon recipe is a simple yet satisfying and thoroughly impressive dish. It comes with a flaky salmon fillet, coated in shredded parmesan and herb crust. Very easy to cook and prepare – perfect for date nights or dinner with the family.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
8 oz. piece of Salmon
¼ cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 tbsp. parsley (chopped)
2 tbsp. melted butter
Igotchu Seafood seasoning
Igotchu Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper seasoning
How to make Parmesan Crusted Salmon
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine shredded parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley, and melted butter. Mix and set aside.
- Prepare the salmon. Pour some avocado oil in a baking pan covered with aluminum foil.
- Place the salmon on the pan and season it up. Use Igotchu Seafood and Igotchu Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper seasonings.
- Once it’s coated with seasoning, place the parmesan mixture on top of the salmon.
- Cook in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Pour melted butter all over the cooked salmon. Then, squeeze some lemon juice.
- Bring it back in the oven and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
Serve and enjoy.