This buffalo wings recipe is the perfect combination of tender, crispy, and saucy fried chicken. After deep frying the wings for a couple of minutes, they will be mixed in a bowl with spicy, flavorful sauce. Then, they will be served with all the fixings that you can think of – from celery sticks to mayo garlic dip.
Let’s start cooking. I got you – I promise.
Igotchu Onion Garlic Pepper seasoning
Igotchu Garlic Lovers seasoning
Igotchu Onion Lovers seasoning
Butter (room temperature)
Igotchu Cajun seasoning
Igotchu Fried Chicken seasoning
Igotchu Lemon Garlic Pepper seasoning
Igotchu All-purpose seasoning
How to make Buffalo Wings
- Deep fry the chicken wings for 8 minutes.
- While waiting for the wings to cook, prepare the dip. Just combine mayonnaise, buttermilk, sour cream, and fresh lemon juice in a small bowl. Then, season it with Igotchu Onion Garlic Pepper, Garlic Lovers, and Onion Lovers. Add chopped parsley, stir, and set aside.
- Pull the fried wings up and let it rest for about 5 minutes. Then, cook them in the fryer again until golden brown.
- For the buffalo sauce, simply combine hot sauce, butter, and Igotchu seasonings in a medium-sized bowl. Stir until the butter melts.
- Coat the wings with buffalo sauce.
Serve and enjoy.